Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jesus Christ Overcomes The World

JOHN 16: 25~33

25These things have I spoken to you in proverbs: but the time cometh when I shall no more
speak to you in proverbs, but I shall show you plainly concerning the Father. 26At that day ye will ask in my name: and I say not to you, that I will pray the Father for you: 27For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came from God.

28I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father. 29His disciples said to him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb. 30Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest from God.

31Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe? 32Behold, the hour cometh, and is even now come, that ye shall be scattered every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. 33These things I have spoken to you, that in me ye may have peace. In the world ye will have tribulation, but be of good cheer: I have overcome the world

MESSAGE CONCEPT :

This bible passage is to give meaning on the task of Jesus Christ as son of Almighty God, wherein all the writings about him are proved. That King of all kings will rise and said to be the savior of all mankind.

Its is written that our sin emanates from our very great descendant Adam & Eve, thus bad spirits has all its way to this earth, thus sin brings punishment of death. No other remedy to free as from our sin but by sacrifices of Jesus Christ to cleansed us from all the principal sin.

And by Sacrifice of our Lord Jesus in his death to mount Calvary then we are a renewed soul, but as we are still alive on this world then we commit sin every now and then, thru our mouth, mind and on our wrong doings, so it is our obligation to ask forgiveness to our newly committed sin daily thru prayers and holy rosary.

The bible says: If you want to be holy and commended in the kingdom of God then live a life with all the sacrifices ad humiliation here in earth, carry your cross and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, for blessed are you that shared the sacrifices of Jesus Christ in his death of his cross for you will be given a share to the blessings of Jesus Christ as He was proclaimed in the kingdom of heaven …Amen.




.




No comments:

Post a Comment